- You want to send out special messages for Electronic Delivery for different Patron Categories
If your patrons have the Email Notification for Electronic Delivery checked, they will all get the same email from the Borrowing Electronic Delivery Notification. You can customize a different email notification using the EmailRouting table by doing the following:
- You can set up the special notice you want to send out in the Notifications.
- Set up your Email Routing rule following the instructions for Email Routing.
- If you want only your special notice to go out, then you would have to go to the patron accounts you do not want the default Electronic Delivery notification to go out and deselect Electronic Delivery under the Email Notifications in the Patron record.
- You will then need to restart the ILLiad Client.
- When you send out Electronic Delivery Notifications, you will have to send out the Notification that you created for the group of patrons you want to send the special notice.