- When searching in WorldShare Record Manager by Data Type: Local Holdings Records > Scope: My LHRs > Index: Branch/Shelving Location, LHRs that have been moved to a new branch/shelving location are appearing in a search of the previous branch/shelving location
- WorldShare Record Manager
To stop these relocated records from appearing in the old branch's search, follow the steps below:
- In the search results, open the LHR of the record showing the updated branch/shelving location.
- At the top of the Edit LHR screen, click on the Save button.
- This will force a reindex of the LHR in the system.
- Please allow 15 minutes for the reindex to complete.
- Perform the previous LHR by Branch/Shelving Location search again.
- The record should no longer show in the search.
If this affects a large number of records, please contact OCLC Support and provide the following information:
- Your exact search in Record Manager
- Example OCLC numbers
- A full-screen screenshot of your search results