Skip to main content
OCLC Support

Is it possible to undo a merge of inappropriately merged records?

Applies to
  • WorldShare Record Manager
  • Connexion Client
  • Connexion Browser

To report incorrectly merged records or errors in records, use the WorldCat Bibliographic and Authority Record Change Request form. Some changes may require proof in the form of a photocopy to undo the merge. 

Additional information

See Instructions and Guidelines for Reporting WorldCat Bibliographic and Authority Record Changes or Duplicates for information about changes requiring proof. 

Page ID


  • Was this article helpful?