How to use these exercises
OCLC's hands-on training exercises are designed to give you an opportunity to practice building your skills while working in a safe environment.
These interactive exercises can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
Replace master record
This exercise allows the learner to complete the process of replacing a master record in WorldCat.
After completing the exercise, please take a few moments to complete this brief survey.
- System requirements for Flash-based tutorials
- Adobe Flash Player (latest version)
- Best viewed in 1024x768 screen resolution or higher.
- Internet Explorer 8.0 or later for for Microsoft® Windows® XP (32 bit), Windows Server 2008 (32 bit), Windows Vista® (32 bit), Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit), or Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- IE10 for the Desktop for Windows 8; not supported on Windows 8 Metro version
- Firefox (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Opera (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- For other browsers and operating systems, check the list of system requirements on the Adobe site.
- Having trouble accessing a specific hands-on training module or simulation?
- Please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-800-848-5800.