In this course, you will learn how to use advanced editing features in Record Manager to edit existing WorldCat records and create new WorldCat records, as well as search the Authority File.
Topics covered include:
- Control headings
- Create and apply field strings and text strings
- Create and apply constant data record
- Create and edit local bibliographic data (LBD)
This course is intended for copy and original catalogers at OCLC member libraries who will be using WorldShare Record Manager to edit existing WorldCat records and create new WorldCat records.
Register for live, online training
|Wednesday, May 5, 2021||2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]||Register|
|Wednesday, June 16, 2021||2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]||Register|
View a recorded session
View a recorded session (100 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.