Find additional resources for WorldShare Record Manager.
- Brief guidelines for editing and replacing WorldCat records
- For Expert Community members, find the record exceptions, file exceptions, and principles related to editing and replaced WorldCat records. Includes how to report errors you can't fix yourself and how to apply for PCC membership.
- Record Manager setup worksheet for Connexion browser users
- Use this setup worksheet to record your settings in Connexion browser and transfer them to WorldShare Record Manager.
- Searching WorldCat indexes: Quick reference
- Find a list of search indexes, including labels and examples, frequently used in WorldShare Record Manager.
- WorldShare Record Manager guide for Shared Print Registration Service users
- Learn how to search, edit, and delete local holding records in WorldShare Record Manager with the Shared Print holding type flag.