Skip to main content
Delete an LHR
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- You can only delete LHRs from the results list of a barcode index search. Selecting records from the results lists of other index searches (e.g., location, reproduction policy, etc.) will not activate the Delete Barcodes action.
- You can enter up to 100 barcodes; however, you need to leave a space between each barcode entry. The system interprets this space as the Boolean OR between each barcode.
- From the Scope drop-down list, select My LHRs.
- From the Index drop-down list, select Barcode.
- In the Term(s) text field, enter the barcode(s).
- Click Search.
- (Optional). Filter your search results.
- Select one or more LHRs that you want to delete.
- You can delete up to 100 local holdings records at a time.
- The Select All box (upper-left corner of results table) only selects the records on the current page. To expand the number of records on a page, select 20, 50, or 100 from the Rows drop-down list.
- Select Delete Barcodes from the Actions drop-down menu.
- From the Delete Selected Barcodes from the LHR dialog, click Delete.