You can apply the information in a constant data record to a local holdings record. You can use any constant data record that was created by any individual at your institution.
- From the Local Holdings Records accordion, click the Edit icon for the local holdings record you want to update.
- From the Record drop-down menu, select Apply from the LHR Constant Data flyout menu.
- Select the constant data record you want to apply to the record.
- Click Apply. A confirmation message appears which states that the bibliographic constant data record was applied to the record.
- Click Save. The record is saved with new field information from the bibliographic constant data record.