Skip to main content
Search for a constant data record
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- In the left navigation, click Toolbox.
- Select the Constant Data tab.
- Select one of the following from the Filter by drop-down list:
- Bibliographic Constant Data Name (default) - The name of the constant data record
- My Status - Note or identifier that you assign to a constant data record
- In the search field, enter your search terms.
- (Optional). If you want to add another filter to your search, click the Add icon. In the second filter, select a Boolean operator, filter, and then enter your search terms.
- Click Search.