View all authority record export lists
When working with authority records, you can identify records that you want to export and place them in sets of export lists that you can export at a later time. Your export lists are only viewable by you and not by others in your institution. Any export lists that have not been modified in the last 14 days are automatically deleted to clean up expired lists.
- In the left navigation, click Label and Export Lists.
- Select the Export tab.
- Select the Authority radio button.
View a list of authority records for exporting
- Navigate to Label and Export Lists > Export and then select the Authority radio button.
- Click the name of an export list. The records in the export list are now viewable.
- (Optional). If you want to return to the all export lists view, click Back to List.