Skip to main content
Why is the OCLC number in Collection Manager linking out to WorldCat.org and to a library in a different state than where my library is located?
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- Worldshare knowledge base
- In any WorldShare Collection Manager collection, if you are not signed in to WorldCat.org before you click the OCLC Number, WorldCat.org will use the external IP address to Geo-locate the closest library with the item.
- If you are not signed in to WorldCat.org but are proxied into your library, WorldCat.org will match the library location to the Proxy IP address.
- If you are signed in to WorldCat.org, the top favorite library will be used as the location or the nearest library with the item.