Patrons onsite access to E-Resources is not working, when it was working fine before.
- Specifically certain patron type access points, from the institution website where they are allowed access to e-resources
onsite only, but not offsite access.
- WorldShare Collection Manager
If no changes have been made to your patron types or their permissions or setups, in regards to access to e-resources then check the following:
- Find out from your Network Administrator if any recent changes made to your network, IP addresses etc...
- Find out what your current IP ranges are set up for your Network Administrator.
- Get a list of these IP addresses or ranges set up on your network
- Log into your Service Configuration > IP Addresses > Manage IP
Addresses > check that all the current ranges or IP addresses are listed in here.
- You may find there are a few IP addresses missing, so add these in as new ranges and remove the older incorrect ranges.
- Select SAVE
If you are still experiencing issues, after ensuing all the IP addresses have been setup correctly in Service configuration, then please Contact OCLC support for further assistance.