- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldCat Discovery
Collection Manager only allows one Title URL per entry in a collection, but you can add multiple entries containing the same OCLC Number, each with unique Title URLs.
- Open the Titles tab, navigate to the dropdown list Add Title, and choose the method you want to use to add a title
- Enter the required fields as needed
- Choose Ebook as the format
- Enter the Title URL
- Save the title, adding it to your custom collection
Repeat the same steps for each Title URL you need to add. Once this is complete, WorldCat Discovery will show a link for each entry from your collection with a unique Title URL, all on the same record.