- WorldShare Collection Manager
- WorldCat Discovery
Verify that you have selected the title inside the collection by following these steps:
- Log in to WorldShare.
- Click Metadata.
- Click Collection Manager.
- Change the search scope to Title.
- Search for the ISBN or ISSN of the title.
- You can grab the ISBN or ISSN from the View Description tab of a Discovery search result.
- If you see no results from the search you have performed in WorldShare Collection Manager, you don't have the title selected.
To see all of the results for the same title, uncheck the box next to "limit by my selected collections" and search again. The collection that you have selected in this set of results may display. If so, can click on the collection title. This allows you to search for the ISBN or ISSN from inside your selected collection.
For non-knowledge base titles not showing in Discovery unless you search "Libraries Worldwide," see: Why is an item my library holds not showing as held in Discovery?