This course provides an introduction to the WorldShare Collection Manager application, including an introduction to the different types of collections available, as well as how Collection Manager can help with library workflow issues or efficiencies.
Topics covered include:
- Purpose and features of Collection Manager
- Overview of Collection Manager interface
- Examples of how different types of collections are used
This course is intended for staff at member libraries with access to WorldShare Collection Manager to build an awareness of the service and its benefits, or learn how to get started.
In this training, learners will gain foundational knowledge of the various collection types in WorldShare Collection Manager. They will be able to determine the types of collections to use to help resolve issues and establish workflow efficiencies.
Register for live, online training
|Tuesday, April 14, 2020||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]||Register|
|Wednesday, May 27, 2020||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]||Register|
View a recorded session
View a recorded session (59 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.