Use query collections
In addition to creating your own queries, find example use cases for using query collections in Collection Manager.
- Create a Local Holdings report using query collections
- Learn how to use a query collection to create a Local Holdings report in WorldShare Collection Manager.
- Query WorldCat to create a spreadsheet of your WorldCat holdings
- You can compile a spreadsheet of your library’s WorldCat holdings that includes OCLC number, author, title, and the LC call number. Follow the instructions to create a query collection and use a record editing tool.
- Query WorldCat to get records for CONTENTdm titles
- Create a query collection in Collection Manager to get WorldCat MARC records for titles added to WorldCat via CONTENTdm.
- Query WorldCat to get records for Digital Collection Gateway titles
- Create a query collection in Collection Manager to output MARC records for titles added to WorldCat via Digital Collection Gateway.