Data sync file processing
The length of time it will take for your data sync files to be processed is dependent on a number of factors. The following steps must be successfully completed:
- Your data sync files have been received by OCLC
- Your files have been processed. Please note: The initial files you send can take up to 8 weeks to be processed
- Your data sync collection is in an Accepted status. The status of the collection is visible within the data sync collection. To see the status:
- Search for a data sync collection within Collection Manager.
- Click on the collection to open it and find the status under Collection Status.
- Once your files are processed, reports and records will be posted to:
- the WorldShare interface, My Files area
- OCLC's server for you to access via sFTP