Skip to main content
OCLC Support

How can I find records that have gone into WorldCat Staging?

  1. Download the Unresolved Cross Reference file using My Files.
  2. Using the interface of your choice (WorldShare Record Manager, Connexion Browser, or Connexion Client), search for the OCLC numbers in the second column of the Unresolved Cross Reference file.
     Note: Unresolved records are identified by an asterisk (*) after the OCLC number (WorldShare Record Manager or Connexion browser) or after the "OCLC" index label (Connexion client) in the search results list.
  3. Fix each unresolved record by correcting the record or by using an existing record. For more information, see Process records in WorldCat Staging.