Request access to Collection Manager
Follow the instructions for libraries without an OCLC Cataloging Subscription to Create a Collection Manager account. Follow the steps to enter the name of your provider in the request form.
About your WorldShare instance
Because your access to Collection Manager is for the exclusive purpose of receiving records, some of the functionality will not be available, namely:
- You will not be able to set holdings in WorldCat
- You will not see all of the providers or collections available in the global WorldCat knowledge base
OCLC cataloged collections
The collections available in your knowledge base in Collection Manager will be limited to one or more of the OCLC cataloged collections.
OCLC cataloged collections are knowledge base collections cataloged by OCLC staff and available through Collection Manager. Other knowledge base collections are contributed by the provider and are not cataloged by OCLC staff.
List of providers with knowledge base collections cataloged by OCLC
Filter by OCLC cataloged collections in the Collection Manager interface
- In the WorldShare interface, navigate to Metadata > Collection Manager.
- Leave the search box empty and deselect My Selected Collections. Click Search.
- To filter the search results, choose OCLC Cataloged Collections from the drop-down list.