Knowledge base collection list
- Collections available in the WorldCat knowledge base - All collections currently available in the WorldCat knowledge base are listed in the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet contains information about the collections including:
- Provider ID and Provider Name
- Collection ID and Collection Name
- Percentage of OCLC Number Coverage*
- Total Records Available
- Open Access (Yes/No)
- Customizable (Yes/No)
*You can set holdings in WorldCat and/or get WorldCat MARC records for items with OCLC numbers. Note that if a title does not have an OCLC number when you activate it, you can automatically receive a record if an OCLC number is added at a later time.
Knowledge base data updates
- WorldCat knowledge base data updates - See the WorldCat knowledge base data updates for a list of providers and collections added to the WorldCat knowledge base this month.
Collections and providers that were added have been included in the list of Collections available in the WorldCat knowledge base.
WorldCat Discovery collection lists
WorldShare Interlibrary Loan usage summary
- WorldShare ILL usage summary - See the WorldShare ILL usage summary list to see the collections that libraries have enabled for interlibrary loan. The information might align with your decision to lend.
See Collection-level settings in knowledge base collections, ILL allowed & Instructions for help to configure the setting in your collections.
Link scheme values
- See Link scheme values and overrides page for information about link scheme values and for an up-to-date spreadsheet.