You can clone an existing data sync collection to save time when setting up a new collection.
- Navigate to the WorldShare interface > Metadata tab > Collection Manager.
- Select Data Sync Collection from the drop-down list.
- In the Search Term(s) field, enter the collection name or leave the field empty.
- Click Search.
- Click the name of an existing collection that has similar settings to the one you want to create.
- From the Collection Actions drop-down menu, select Clone Collection. You will receive the following confirmation message: Collection has been cloned. You should add a collection name and save it.
- From the Cloned Collection screen, enter a Collection Name for you collection and click Save to save the cloned collection as a new collection.
- (Optional) Adjust settings from the cloned collection and then click Save. For more information on collection-specific settings, see:
For information on data requirements and file transmission for your collection type, see Create a data sync collection.