Search for cataloging partner collections
Search for cataloging partner collections that you have already created:
- Navigate to the search box in Collection Manager. Leave My Selected Collections selected.
- In the Search Term(s) field, enter the collection name or leave the field empty.
- If you leave the field empty, the search will return all of the collections your library has selected or created.
- Select Cataloging Partner Collections from the Filter by drop-down list.
Clone a collection
Once you have located the collection you would like to clone:
- From the Collection Actions drop-down, select Clone Collection.
- A new collection is generated with the information from the original collection.
- Enter the desired changes to the cloned collection. The following fields are required:
- Collection Name
- Provider (carried over from original collection)
- Account Number (defined by your material provider)
- Collection ID (coordinate with your material provider)
Review the collection and make any other desired changes to the cloned collection-level settings:
- WorldCat Holdings
- MARC Records
- Dewey Call Numbers
For a complete list and details about cataloging partner collection-level settings, see Cataloging partner collection-level settings.
- After making changes to the collection, select Save.
- The cloned collection is inactive and will need to be activated once saved. To activate the collection, click on the Collection Actions drop-down and select Make Collection Active.