Collection History in Cataloging partner collections
Find information about using the Collection History in Cataloging partner collections.
Access the Collection History
To view the Collection History for Cataloging partner collections:
- Navigate to the WorldShare interface > Metadata tab > Collection Manager.
- Select Collection as the Data Type and My Selected Collections as the Scope to search across your library-specific collections that you have created or selected.
- In the Search Term(s) field, enter your terms or leave the field empty.
- Click Search.
- From the search results, use the Filter by drop-down to select Cataloging partner collection.
- Open the desired collection.
- Select the Collection History accordion to view the activity history for the specific collection.
Cataloging partner collections can be deleted. When deleted, the change will show in the main Collection Manager Activity History.
From the Collection History screen, you can filter by the following options:
- Activity Date
- Collection Created
- Collection Updated
The Collection History screen includes the following columns:
|Activity Date [Sortable]||Change||Source|
|[Date][Time]||Collection Created||Your Institution Name (or Staff Name, if enabled)|
|Your Institution Name (or Staff Name, if enabled)|
Search the Activity History for Cataloging partner collections
Search the Activity History to see actions taken on Cataloging partner collections.
- Navigate to the Metadata tab > Collection Manager.
- Select Activity History from the Data Type drop-down menu.
- Select My Institution's History as the Scope to search across your library-specific collections that you have created or selected.
- In the Search Term(s) field, enter your terms or leave the field empty to return all Activity History.
- Click Search.
- Use the Filter by drop-down and select Collection Type.
- Select Cataloging partner collection.
Search results will be ordered with the most recent activity first. Activities are tracked for 90 days.
Download a detailed report
This report will be a KBART file containing all of the titles from the provider data load. The ACTION column will describe how the title changed.
|ACTION values in KBART file||Definition|
|new||A new title was added.|
|updated_old||Title data was updated; Previous data.|
|updated_new||Title data was updated; Updated data.|
|deleted||The title was deleted.|