Material providers for cataloging partner collections
Cataloging partner collections are used by libraries in agreement with material provider(s) and OCLC to set holdings and to deliver records and spine labels for materials ordered from providers. Your provider will send OCLC your electronic order information on your behalf.
Once you customize your record profile and create a cataloging partner collection, Collection Manager will deliver a one-time file of records that exist in WorldCat. Depending on how you configure your record profile, your records will include library-specific data such as invoice date, net price, barcode, custom notes, and more. In addition to MARC records, Collection Manager can deliver print-ready spine and pocket label files with your preferred classification system call numbers. Alternatively, you can select a collection-level setting to have files sent directly to your material provider for shelf-ready processing.
- Alliance Entertainment Corporation
- Baker & Taylor, Inc.
- Bound to Stay Bound Books
- Casalini Libri
- Compact Disc Source, The
- East View
- Emery-Pratt Company
- Erasmus Boekhandel BV
- Follett Library Resources
- GOBI Library Solutions from EBSCO
- GOBI Library Solutions from EBSCO (UK)
- Ingram Library Services
- James Bennett Pty Ltd.
- Librairie Erasmus
- Mackin Library Media
- Matthews Medical and Scientific Books, Inc.
- Medialog, Inc.
- Midwest Library Service
- ProQuest Books (formerly Coutts)
- Rittenhouse Book Distributors, Inc.
- Theodore Front Musical Literature, Inc.
- UBS Library Services Pte Ltd
- Wheelers Books