- Digital Collection Gateway
- Edit the Metadata Map
- Go to the Collection list screen, or click Home
- Select the collection
- Click Edit under the Metadata Map heading
- Select More > Show unmapped fields from the top right menu section.
- Click on MARC View at the top center of the record
- Click inside the yellow box around the 024 field data.
- When the Edit Mapping pop up displays, click the arrow for the dropdown menu.
- Select from the dropdown, the field that represents the item URL. (view online URLs automatically appear in the 856 field)
- Resync the collection
- Click Approve Map & Sync on the top right of the screen
After syncing is complete, the mapping changes will have changed across the entire collection.