- The default authorization number is not sticking in the settings once it has been changed.
- Connexion client
The options.xml file might be corrupted which will affect the default settings. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Close the client if it is running.
- Hold down the Windows key + R. This should bring up the Run dialog box.
- Type the following %appdata% in the box.
- Click Ok.
- You will now be in your Roaming folder. Drill down to your My Profile folder (OCLC > Connex >rofiles > MyProfile).
- Right click Options.xml or Options file. This will depend on how files are displayed.
- Rename Options.old [If the new Options.xml file does not resolve the issue, you can restore the old options.xml file].
- Close that window.
- Start up the client.
- Configure your settings.
- Close and restart the client. Your settings should now be sticking.
If this does not resolve the issue, contact OCLC Support.
- The creation of a new options.xml will not affect any macros the user has saved.