- Receive error message 'Record is already in use by another user' or 'Action not valid' when working with a record in the Local Save File
- Connexion client
Run a compact/repair by following the steps below:
- Go to the Toolbar > File > Local File Manager.
- Click on the path to the local file to be repaired. (You want the file to be highlighted in blue).
- Click the Compact/Repair button (last button in row of buttons on right).
- Click OK when prompted.
- Click OK when prompted again.
- Click Close.
Compact/Repair can help resolve the issue of records not deleting or being usable from the Local Save File.