- The OCLC Registry key is missing when I look in Regedit, and the incorrect number of digits is appearing in labels when I try to print from Connexion client.
- Connexion client
In cases where printing is occuring but the registry key is missing, take the following steps:
- Logout of and close Connexion client.
- Right click on Connexion client and select "run as administrator" to reopen it.
- Print alignment labels from Connexion by going to Tools > Options > Printing
- If the registry key is still missing, go to Tools > Options > Printing from a record.
- The registry key should now appear in your * for 32-bit or * for 64 bit.
- To correct the number of digits in labels, open or create a Macro in your registry key.
- Change the default SP1splineWith from hex 0x380 (896 decimal) to the appropriate value.
Our documentation on printing labels from Connexion client.