Non-Admin users can't print in Connexion client
- Your users who are not logging in as an administrator on the machine can't print labels, export or perform any action that requires administrator permissions on the machine.
- Connexion client
First, install the OCLCPermissions program as an administrator on the machine. Note that only the fifth line in the results matter. It must become read/write.
Second, follow these steps to allow other users to run Connexion client as an administrator.
- Right-mouse click on the Connexion client icon.
- Select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab.
- Click the Run this program as administrator checkbox near the bottom.
- Click the Change settings for all users button.
- Enter the administrator's username and password.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
Third, you can try deleting the Options.xml file.
If none of those work, please contact OCLC Support with your name, library symbol and the version of Windows that you are running.