- This looks like a network error and it could be so if you run through all the network troubleshooting and still get the error. It could be the Options.xml file.
Shut Down Connexion Client and follow these steps:
- In the C: Drive on the PC follow this path C:\Users\(Windows User Name)\AppData\Roaming\OCLC\Connex\Profiles\MyProfile here you will find the Options.xml file rename it to OptionsOld.xml.
- To do this right click on the Options.xml file and then click on rename.
- Restart Connexion Client.
- It should now prompt you for a language.
- Now try to log in and see if you get the same error.