- After performing a search in Connexion, an message stating "No records found for your search" is returned
- Connexion browser
- Connexion client
If no records are returned for a valid search, follow these directions to see if the GLIMIR option is selected:
- Log into Connexion client or browser.
- Click Cataloging > Search > WorldCat.
- In Connexion browser, check to see if the box next to GLIMIR is selected. If checked, uncheck this box.
- In Connextion client, if you can't see the Display using GLIMIR clustering, the search box may be minimized, maximize the search box. If the box next to Display using GLIMIR clustering is checked, uncheck this box.
- Add search criteria and perform the search to see results.
If this box is not checked or if records are still not returned, please contact OCLC Support.