- Pop-up error stating "An unidentified program wants to make changes to this hard drive" comes up when I try to log in to Connexion client
- Connexion client
This pop-up is caused by the Windows User Account Control (UAC) prompting for permission and is fixed by downloading the OCLC Connexion client Auto-fix. The following steps require Admin privileges and may require your IT department's assistance:
- Go to the Cataloging Software Downloads page to download the software.
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Click I accept.
- Download Auto-fix OCLC Connexion client 2.63 software.
- Right-click the Auto-fix and choose Run as Admin.