- When I install Connexion Client on my new PC I can't find my MACROS from my old PC.
- All MACROS but if you have other special MACRO books you will need to copy over all MACRO files.
Short introduction or instructions to follow these steps:
- Log into Windows on your old PC.
- Follow this path to where the MACRO Books are stored C:\Program Files (x86)\OCLC\Connexion\Program.
- Copy the MACROS Folder and all its contents to either a portable drive or a shared drive.
- Turn on the PC with the newly installed Connexion Client and log into windows.
- Go to the path C:\Program Files (x86)\OCLC\Connexion\Program and then Copy the whole MACROS folder into the Program File.replacing the current one.
- Now start up Connexion Client.
- Try to apply or check your MACROS list and see if your MACROS have been copied over.