Find out how to select a default local file in Connexion client.
The client creates a default local file for each type supported when you install the program. To change the default:
- Navigate to File > Local File Manager or press <Alt><F><F>.
- Under Choose File Type, select the type of file you want to delete.
- Bibliographic Constant Data
- Authority Constant Data
- In the Files list, the current default file is designated with a check mark (). Select the file you want to set as the default and then click Set as Default. The check mark now appears next to the file you selected.
- Click Close to close the Local File Manager window.