Find out how to access and use the Assigned Keys window in Connexion client.
Purpose of the Assigned Keys window
- View a list of all assigned keystroke shortcuts and their source.
- Re-sort the list if needed.
- Copy the list and paste into a word processor file for editing to create a customized list.
- Print the list.
Access the Assigned Keys window
- Navigate to View > Assigned Keys or press <Alt><V><A>.
- (Optional) Click a column heading to re-sort the list by data in the column.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the entire list and paste into a text editing program.
Click Print to print the list.
- Click Close.
See more about how to assign keystroke shortcuts.
Assigned Keys window: Features and buttons
|Feature||How to use|
|Select Keymap File list||Lists all keymap files. select the keymap file you want to view.|
|Keystroke/Source/Definition list||View a list of keystrokes assigned to a menu item, character, macro, or text string in the selected keymap file. Also, view the source of each key assignment:
Note: Click a column heading to re-sort the list alphabetically by that column. Click the same column heading again to re-sort in reverse alphabetical order.
|Button||Click the button to...|
|Close||Close the window (or press <Enter>).|
|Copy to Clipboard||Copy the list to the clipboard. Then you can paste it into a word-processor file and editas needed to create a customized list.|
|Print the displayed list of keystroke assignments.|