Purpose of the About OCLC Connexion window
- General tab - View the Connexion client version number and other information about the program and about your workstation.
- Loaded modules tab - View a list of information about all modules loaded on your workstation for running the client.
- Print the information if needed.
Print to a file you can attach to an email.
Access the About OCLC Connexion window
- Navigate to Help > About OCLC Connexion client.
- View details about Connexion client on the General tab.
- Click the Loaded Modules tab to view further information.
- Click Print to print all information on both tabs.
- (Optional) Click Print to File. The client prints in X:\Program Files\OCLC\Connexion\Program\systeminfo.txt.
Note: Email this file to help with client problem-solving if needed.
See more about how to find information for troubleshooting.
About OCLC Connexion window: Features and buttons
|Feature||How to use|
|List of information||The General tab:
|Loaded Modules tab|
|List of modules||For each module, the list shows:
To resize the columns, move the cursor to a border between two column headings. When the cursor becomes a horizontal resize symbol (similar to ), hold the left mouse button and drag the border to expand or contract the column to the left.Note:
|Button name||Click the button to...|
|Close||Close the window (or press <Enter>).|
|Print the information on both tabs.
Note: The list in the Loaded Modules tab prints the name, module, version, and path for each module.
|Print to File||Print the information on both tabs to a file which you can attach to an email.
The client prints the information to a text file called systeminfo.txt in the client program folder. You can find it at: X:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Application Data\OCLC\Connex\systeminfo.txt (where X is the letter of your hard drive)