- You have added images to the Project Client and the thumbnail is sideways or flipped 90 degrees.
- Project Client 188.8.131.521
- Open the image in an image editor and rotate it, save, rotate back to correct position and save again.
- Test now that your thumbnail is in the correct position.
- On occasion this will not correct the issue, as the orientation is locked into the metadata of the file when it was saved as a JPG file.
- Sometimes saving the file as a .jfif file corrects the issue and releases the orientation constraints, allowing the image to be uploaded correctly.
If you need support please reach out to OCLC Support
Include your site ID number, include attachments of items you are having issues with. Provide steps you are taking to add to the Project Client.