Learn how to use the Project Settings Manager to change the upload method for uploading items.
Upload items from your Project Client project to a server or a shared directory on your network. The upload method and location are specified by using the Project Settings Manager. See About Project Settings for more information.
- If you upload to a server, all uploads use either HTTP or HTTPS file transfer protocol, depending on the URL of the server.
- If you upload to a shared directory on a network, you can map to a network drive or use Universal Naming Convention (UNC) path support to describe the absolute location.
- Your administrator can help determine the upload method and directory location.
Change the upload method
- From the Project menu, click Project Settings Manager.
- Click Project Options.
- Under Upload Method, select whether to use HTTP or HTTPS to upload items to the server, or select whether to upload items to a directory location.
- Click Browse to specify the directory location, and then click OK.
- Click OK to save changes and close the Project Settings Manager.