Add a compound object
The Compound Object wizard in Project Client helps you make all the decisions necessary to create a compound object. Once you begin to familiarize yourself with compound objects, you can save time by using the Multiple Compound Object wizard.
For more information about using the Project Client, see Project Client.
- Add compound objects with tab-delimited text
- Find information about compound object and monograph formatting, setting up your compound object directory, and using the Compound Object Wizard to import a compound object.
- Add full resolution images
- Choose to generate display images for full resolution images when adding Compound Objects.
- Choose a type of compound object to create
- Learn how to create a compound object using the Compound Object Wizard.
- Enter metadata for compound objects
- Learn how to add metadata for compound objects using the Project Spreadsheet, Item Editing tab, or tab-delimited text files.
- Map fields when adding compound objects
- Learn how to use the Compound Objects Wizard to map fields when adding compound objects.
- Use the Metadata Templates
- Find an overview of using metadata templates. Set up the templates using the Project Settings Manager prior to adding compound objects to your project.