The fundamentals of using CONTENTdm to manage your digital collections are covered in three webinars: (1) Getting Started with CONTENTdm, (2) Working with Text in CONTENTdm, and (3) Maintaining Collections in CONTENTdm.
Maintaining Collections in CONTENTdm is the third webinar in the basic series for users new to CONTENTdm. This course provides instruction on editing collection items through CONTENTdm administration and the CONTENTdm Project Client. Additionally, the course explores workflows that make it possible through the use of tab-delimited data to import significant numbers of compound objects and/or legacy metadata in one operation.
Topics covered include:
- Edit or replace digital items and compound objects
- Add items using tab-delimited method
- Add compound objects, specifically monographs, using tab-delimited method
This course is intended for learners who are new to CONTENTdm but have completed the first two webinars in this series: Getting Started with CONTENTdm and Working with Text in CONTENTdm, or have a thorough understanding of the structure of CONTENTdm and working with digital images. Established but basic users of CONTENTdm may also benefit from the class by filling in foundational knowledge that will enable them to work with the Project Client more effectively.
After completing this web-based training, learners will have the foundational knowledge required to begin using CONTENTdm to manage digital collections.
Register for live, online training
|Wednesday, December 5, 2018||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, North America [UTC -5]||Register|
View a recorded training session
View a recorded session (85 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.