The fundamentals of using CONTENTdm to manage your digital collections are covered in three webinars: (1) Getting Started with CONTENTdm, (2) Working with Text in CONTENTdm, and (3) Maintaining Collections in CONTENTdm.
This course provides instruction on the structure of CONTENTdm, navigating and using CONTENTdm Collection Administration to create and manage a digital collection, as well as using the CONTENTdm Project Client to prepare digital items for addition to a collection.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of the end-user interface
- Add and configure a digital collection
- Establish metadata fields for a collection
- Add digital items and metadata
This course is intended for learners who are new to CONTENTdm and to digital collections. Established but basic users of CONTENTdm may also benefit from the class by filling in foundational knowledge that will enable them to work with the Project Client more effectively.
After completing this web-based training, learners will have the foundational knowledge required to begin using CONTENTdm to manage digital items. With this basic understanding of the software, learners will be prepared for the next module, Working with Text in CONTENTdm. Learners will be able to navigate CONTENTdm Collection Administration as well as the Project Client.
Register for live, online training
|Tuesday, September 25, 2018||2:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]||Register|
|Tuesday, October 23, 2018||2:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time, North America [UTC -4]||Register|
|Tuesday, November 27, 2018||2:00 - 4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, North America [UTC -5]||Register|
View a recorded session
View a recorded session (112 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.