The custom report viewer consists of five areas: Main toolbar, Design toolbox, Report panel, Side panel, and Status bar.
When you run a report with Report Designer, the report appears in a report viewer. The report viewer consists of five areas:
- Main toolbar - allows you to perform actions such as opening, saving and exporting documents, tracking data changes, and displaying the report outline
- Design toolbox - allows you to perform report design and analysis tasks
- Report panel - displays the reports in a document
- Side panel - groups several panes that provide different views of the current document
- Status bar - allows you to perform actions such as data tracking or moving through pages in a multi-page report
- Custom reports: Report viewer - Example