You can benchmark all comparisons except for the My Library comparison.
To move a subject, select the subject and then click the right arrow. You can expand the subject categories to view additional subjects.
- Find the name of the comparison that you want to benchmark in the My active comparisons table.
- In the Comparison Types column, click Benchmarking.
- Move one or more subjects from the Available Subjects selection box to the Selected Subjects selection box.
- Click Create Chart.
- (Optional). Select one or more limits, click Apply, and then click Refresh Chart.
- (Optional). Click View Data to open a table that provides the analysis data in spreadsheet format.
- (Optional). Click Save Image to save a copy of the chart as a PNG file.