Why aren't renewed items applying the new fixed due date in WorldShare Circulation?
- Items are renewed, but do not apply the newly configured fixed due date.
- WorldShare Circulation
Items will apply the due date for the policy the item was initially check out under.
- Login to WorldShare Circulation.
- Search for the user and item that did not renew as expected.
- Note when this item was initially checked out.
- Compare this to the policy that was set up at the time of check out. This is the policy a renewed item will follow.
- To update to the new fixed due date, check the item in and back out to the same user.
- To prevent this in the future add a new fixed due date to the current policy rather than creating a new policy.
For additional information see Create or Edit Loan Policies.