- When the holds are displayed, the details of each hold exist but not the checkboxes so we cannot select any of the holds
- The holds cannot be deleted because they cannot be ticked due to the disappearance of the checkboxes
- WorldShare Circulation
It is just a display problem, which usually occurs when another operator has a different sort order applied. It can be solved by:
- Clicking the little cog icon to the right of the holds and Select All from the list of options.
- The checkboxes will now display.
- Occasionally, there can be a problem with the display, in that, rather than a list of items on loan being displayed, the
results concertina is duplicated on the display. If that happens, simply open the gear widget again and select Reset to Defaults.