How to use these exercises
OCLC's hands-on training exercises are designed to give you an opportunity to practice building your skills while working in a safe environment.
These interactive exercises can help you learn a new service, teach a new staff member how to use a service, and can also prepare you with basic knowledge about a service prior to taking one of our instructor-led courses.
This self-paced tutorial reviews key concepts of Circulation Configuration, including:
- Questions the systems asks when determining circulation rules:
- who is the patron
- what is the material type
- where is it located
- Loan limits and Loan Limit Matrix
- Loan policies and Loan Policy Map
- Comparison of Matrix and Map
After completing the exercise, please take a few moments to complete this brief survey.
- Having trouble accessing a specific hands-on training module or simulation?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-848-5800.