After completing this class, learners will be able to search for patron records, create new patrons, explain the sections of the patron record, and explain patron’s access their own library accounts through WorldCat Discovery.
Topics covered include:
- Searching patron records
- Creating a new patron record
- Sections of the patron record
- Proxy patrons
- Deleting patrons
- Patron access to their library account in WorldCat Discovery
Circulation supervisory staff, as well as circulation person-in-charge staff should attend this class.
Register for live, online training
|No sessions scheduled at this time.|
View a recorded session
View a recorded session (59 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.