After reviewing this recorded class, learners will be able to check out material to patrons and check in material as part of their daily routine.
Topics covered include:
- Log In to WorldShare Circulation
- Check Out items to a patron
- Check In items returned to the library
- Check In an overdue item
- Backdate Check In
- Assist a patron who has forgotten their card
- Process renewals
- Review the Circulation Events Detail Report
Circulation staff at all levels should attend this foundation course in the basics of WorldShare Circulation.
View a recorded session
View a recorded session (50 minutes)
- Request closed captioning
- Closed captioning is available in the US upon request with 5 business days' notice. To request closed captioning for a training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation policy
- In the event of low attendance, OCLC may cancel a training session. In this situation, registrants will be notified by email in advance of the session.