Display Patron Information
Use this screen to configure patron notes display settings and patron expiry warnings in WMS.
Use this setting to display the types of notes visible in the Account Overview section of the patron account.
- See View and use patron records for more information on public and staff notes.
Patron Notes fields
- Patron Note Types to Display: Select the note types to be shown on the patron account to either Staff Notes Only or Both Public and Staff Notes.
- The default setting is to display staff notes only.
Patron Expiry Warning
Use this setting to configure a popup notification when a patron's account is approaching its circulation expiration date.
- This is a global setting for all patron accounts, regardless of patron type or home branch
Patron Expiry Warning fields
- Display on Accessing Patron Account: Select if you want to receive popup notifications about patron account expiration dates As a Blocking Popup or Never.
- The default setting is not to display a notification.
- Display Period: If you select to receive popup notifications, you must set the length of time prior to the patron account's expiration date that the notification should appear.