- WorldShare Acquisitions
- Create a vendor for the name of the donor in Acquisitions > Vendors > New Vendor. Enter the name and any other details required and click Save.
- Create a new Gift/Donated List in Orders > New Order. The Order Name can be the name of the donor so that it becomes a Gift/Donated List that can be added to in the future.
- The order type can be Gift/Donation List.
- It is possible to create a Gift/Donation Template for use in orders if required from
- Find the item to be added using Acquisitions > Discover Items and click Add to Order when found.
- Locate the Gift/Donated List already created previously, use Add from the Action Column.
- Click the Receive Item button but you will notice that the Barcode is greyed out. Select the Receive and Invoice drop-down list on the left and ensure that the Action drop-down is just Receive rather than Receive and Invoice.
- Add the barcode and any other necessary information to the Item.
- Next time an item is to be added to the Gift/Donated List it is just necessary to find the item and add to this handy Gift/Donated List that has been created to keep track of these items.